Looking QA Automation Engineer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
- Take over, maintain and extend existing QA setup
- Work closely with developers and keep up with product evolution
- Develop test strategies/plans/cases
- Manage QA continuous integration jobs
- Introduce own ideas to enhance QA process
- Strong QA automation experience in web projects.
- Practical knowledge of unit/functional testing required.
- BDD implementation with Behat/Mink.
- Preferably experience with Jenkins and Linux shell
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Orientation for product and commitment to own responsibilities
- Desire to learn and develop expertise
What's in it for you?
- Experience a fast growing startup with incredible offline value
- Join a diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contribution
- Opportunity to learn and to teach
- Agile product development approach: we respect agile ideas, and following agile values
More information: marinchenko.oksana(Skype)