KIT digital is seeking a brilliant quality assurance engineer to join our engineering team in Prague and help to build kick-ass web applications. We are a premium provider of end-to-end video technology and services. KIT digital services more than 2,200 clients in over 50 countries, including some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Airbus, The Associated Press, BBC, Best Buy, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Disney-ABC, FedEx, GM, Google, HP, MTV, News Corp, Telecom Argentina, Telefonica, Universal Studios, Verizon, Vodafone and Volkswagen.
We are looking for someone smart, passionate and productive who has a natural talent for finding bugs and can focus on ensuring product quality.
Reviewing customer’s requirements and provide a feedback from QA point of view
Developing and executing test sets in an agile development environment
Software Testing a suite of Online Video Applications and Content Management Systems
Identifying issues, writing clear defects and verifying fixes
- You know QA methodology and can easily brainstorm test cases for products after only a short description and you can prioritize your testing to find those critical bugs early and often.
- You want to work in agile development environment and have heard about SCRUM.
- You are a good writer, speaker, and listener. You are comfortable explaining your work and are able to provide others with valuable feedback.
- You have great ideas on how to enhance the software you test to make testing & troubleshooting more efficient.
- You want to work in an environment where you are expected to make a significant and visible contribution.
- You have ability to learn quickly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field/degree
- 2+ years of web testing experience on multiple consumer browser platforms
- English language (intermediate level)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and XML
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol (You know how to use tools like Firebug and Fiddler)
- SQL (You can select or update any data you need from a database)
- Creative thinking with attention to detail, and end-user sensibilities
- Experience with bug tracking systems (preferably Jira)
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong team player able to communicate well with others and adapt working hours to the company's needs
- Knowledge of programming language (Java, Python)
- Experience in automated testing processes and software (Selenium)
- Experience with stress and load testing
- Experience in web services API testing – Soap UI or similar
- Experience with software localization
- Experience wit
Мы предлагаем очень хорошую з\п, а так же берем на себя все затраты на оформление документов, визы и переезд. А еще у нас есть неограниченный запас кофе, печеньки и самокат! :)
Свои резюме можно отправлять сюда