EPAM is seeking a motivated Test Automation Engineer with ability to write flexible framework for web application automation based on JS. You are expected to be able to provide the full testing cycle, including requirements analysis, test cases creation and then automation.
Our customer is Viacom Inc. (short for Video & Audio Communications), an American global mass media company with interests primarily in, but not limited to, cinema and cable television. As of 2010, it was the world's fourth-largest media conglomerate. Viacom operates approximately 170 networks reaching approximately 700 million subscribers in 160 countries.
It’s a long-term project for Viacom. The team is doing testing of the Video Player and its integration with Brand applications (MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Game Trailers), as well as with third party ad components (Freewheel, Bento), reporting components and integration with social networks (Facebook, Twitter). The application is a complex CMS based on Angular.JS (Protractor + Angular), using Mongo DB as a data storage.
Media and entertainment industry is synonymous with creativity and innovation - it includes a wide range of companies that serve to provide products and services to keep a demanding consumer engaged. There are a number of segments within the industry, including but not limited to the following:
• Broadcasting & Digital Content Distribution;
• Film & Television Production & Distribution;
• Media, Film & Television Finance;
• Video Games & Interactive Entertainment.
Media and Entertainment industry is empowered by the newest technological developments, hence the new segments of the Media and Entertainment industry are constantly up and coming.
- 4+ years of experience, which may be composed of 2+ years as a functional tester and 2 years as a test automation engineer;
- 2+ years of expertise in Scripting languages like JS, Python, or Ruby;
- Proficient in the JS, Shell and SQL;
- Ability to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas;
- Experience with open source test tools for example selenium or Protractor + Angular;
- API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks;
- Good knowledge of http, web technologies and XML.
Contact: Татьяна Зубкова
+375 44 7491007 Skype tatsiana_zubkova1
Follow us on https://twitter.com/job_epam
Join the community https://www.facebook.com/epamby
Read more here http://vk.com/epamsystems