EPAM is looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Minsk. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are truly involved in test automation and strive for further self-development in this sphere.
It’s a global system for a platform testing and its realization in different projects. It’s a BDD framework written in Java and developed to test the platform’s core and create tests for the projects using this platform.
• Drupal based CMS + web site;
• CI/CD with full flow;
• TAF embedded into CMS CI/CD;
• TAF supports different versions of CMS and project based on this CMS.
- Ability to understand complex business functionality and review requirements. Experience in planning, designing, and implementing test cases; bug hunting, bug reporting and test status reporting;
- Good development skills in Java, using Junit, Spring;
- Experience in UI testing with Selenium WD, browser mob. Experience in jBehave is a plus;
- Knowledge of test methodologies and iterative development (Agile);
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures;
- Continuous Integration processes understanding, CI/CD tools usage;
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues and investigate testing failures;
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, thoughts;
- Passionate about quality, technology, and automation;
- Must prefer automation over manual action;
- Self-motivated and highly adaptable;
- Motivated and able to work in distributed team in different time zones;
- Efficient team player: focusing on team interests and result, working collaboratively rather than competitively.
- Implementation and debugging of BDD steps for Web-UI test automation;
- Running tests locally using Gradle and via Jenkins in cloud;
- Test results analysis and troubleshooting of failed tests.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Extensive social package;
- Opportunities for self-improvement: electronic libraries, seminars, and conferences;
- English classes, speaking clubs with native speakers;
- Friendly team, loyalty, and understanding;
- Flexible working schedule.
Follow us on https://twitter.com/job_epam
Join the community https://www.facebook.com/epamby
Read more here http://vk.com/epamsystems