EPAM, a leading global software engineering and IT consulting provider, is looking for a diligent, motivated and results-oriented Mobile Automation Testing Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing our client’s iOS and Android applications.
This position is a great chance for you to enhance communication and planning skills and improve your English level, as you will work directly with the customer’s team.
Our client is an independent non-profit organization whose business is to compare consumer products and services based on results from its in-house testing laboratory and provide buying guides to its 7.3 million subscribers. Independence of the organization means that none of the tests is sponsored and this is the reason the magazine/site has a big auditorium among consumers all over the country.
- 2+ years’ experience in automation testing;
- Great mobile testing experience in Android and iOS;
- Strong knowledge of Calabash;
- Experience working with Cucumber;
- Behavior-driven development (BDD) experience;
- Experience working with Ruby;
- Good understanding of OOP;
- Understanding of CI;
- Intermediate and higher level of English.
- Automation test-case creation and execution;
- Bugs reporting and bug-fix verification;
- Interacting with other distributed teams of this product;
- Preparation of testing result reports;
- Work planning and estimation.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.).