EPAM announces the open position of a Senior Software Testing Engineer. We are looking for a pro-active, motivated, and self-organized team player for testing our client’s web application.
About the customer:
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Client’s IP Solutions help to maximize the value of the portfolio, keep it aligned with its business strategy, and drive global competitiveness. Key solutions integrate state-of-the-art portfolio management technology, comprehensive services and a world-class IP rules collection to provide unparalleled support of client’s patents, trademarks, licenses, and other intellectual assets.
EPAM builds two new scrum teams to work on various work-streams adding new functionality into IP Manager product. Each team will consist of software engineers, testers and business analysts, and is supposed to work independently on its own backlog.
QA engineers are supposed to work on manual functional testing, to be integrated into Agile process and actively communicate with team members and client.
- 3+ years’ experience in functional testing;
- English of Upper-Intermediate+ and higher level;
- Experience working in Agile projects;
- Experience in functional testing of Web applications;
- Experience with Silverlight is a plus;
- Experience in technical documentation creation/update:
- Test cases;
- Check lists.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in designing testing processes across multiple teams.
- Supervision of 1 team member;
- Verification of Functional Specifications and Requirements from the customer;
- Functional testing including new features testing;
- Participation in status meetings;
- Documentation creation (test cases, test scenarios, defect reports, testing status reports, etc.).
- Office location: 40 Radialnaya Str., Minsk;
- Duration: Full Time, Permanent.