Summary of the Position.
We’are looking for the talented specialists with the following competences:
- Practical skills in Windows and *NIX platforms
- 2+ years of work experience in software development domain, preferably in testing department
- Deep understanding of the development process
- Strong skills in test documents development and management
- Good communication skills
- Possibility and wish to be part of the interesting intellectual international team with the ability to be proactive and self-supporting
- Quick to learn and having excellent problem solving skills.
- Good written and spoken English
- Test automation experience in the different areas
- RDBMS administration/ working with databases
- Active participation in the project life-cycle: requirements and design review; test related activities estimation; test documents design and management; test execution; test automation activity
- Test environment preparation and maintenance
- Status team meetings participation
Conditions and benefits:
- Competitive salary (discussing with successful candidate)
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included)
- 31 days of vacation per year
- 100% paid sick leave policy
- English classes in the office
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!